ZArchiver Donate Pro Apk
ZArchiver Donate – a special version of ZArchiver for donating to project.
Advantages of Pro version:
– Light and dark theme;
– Password storage;
– Image preview in archive;
– Editing the files in the archive (see notes);
ZArchiver – is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. App don’t have permission to internet, so don’t have ability to transmit any information to anower services or persons.
ZArchiver Donate Pro Apk lets you:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
– Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– Create and decompress password-protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB), if possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
ZArchiver Donate Pro Apk
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, back to ZArchiver. Will be prompted to update the file in the archive, when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in your Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don’t use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose “Compress” from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options (“Extract Here” or other).