Tile Shortcuts – Quick settings apps & shortcuts Premium Apk
Quickly open your favorite apps, shortcuts, and websites from anywhere at any time, directly from your notification shade!
– App shortcuts
– Shortcut Folders
– Use the real app icon for the icon in the notification panel
– Choose your own icons
– Select an icon from an Icon Pack
– Use actual website icons for website tiles
– Name the Tile whatever you want
– Create a tile in the app (remember the number under the newly created tile name)
– Open your quick settings panel and tap the edit button
– Move the tile you just created (with the matching number) up into the active section of your quick settings panel
– You can now use the tile!
BOTTOM QUICK SETTINGS & MIUI-ify INTEGRATION
– Tiles created in this app are usable in Bottom Quick Settings and MIUI-ify, allowing you to create custom icons for shortcuts
– Tutorial: youtu.be/JPeDPeBB-9E
How is this app different to other similar apps?
Other apps do not use the real app icon in the quick settings tile.
Instead, they replace the app icon with a letter or generic image.
This app uses the real app icon for the quick settings tile, making it easier for you to identify the apps & shortcuts you want to open.
Tile Shortcuts – Quick settings apps & shortcuts Pro App
– Tutorial: youtu.be/420j_OsBLDw
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/TileShortcuts
– XDA forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-tile-shortcuts-quick-settings-apps-t4014893
– Email: email@example.com