With this astronomical clock you will learn why the days are getting shorter, when it gets dark and when it gets light again. Simulate the course of the sun in the past, present and future. As a photographer, you will find out when the sky is particularly blue or golden. The hunter uses this Sunclock to check when night hunting is prohibited. A sun compass shows the direction where the sun rises and sets. A special map of the world shows the area over which the sun is currently located and in which areas it is day or night. This and other interesting information is clearly displayed on a unique dial with a double number ring:
– Sunrise, high peak and sunset
– Civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
– Position of the sun over the Northern and Southern Hemisphere
– Blue and golden hours for photographers
– Compass with reference direction to 1200 cities such as New York, Berlin, …
– Sun compass with horizontal direction to the sun, sunrise and sunset
– Second time zone
– Solar compass
– Islamic prayer times (7 calculation methods) and Tahajjud (voluntary night prayer)
– Temporal hour (elastic hour, Hebrew hour)
– Beginning of the Sabbath
The times are displayed either on a classic 24-hour dial, an Am / Pm dial with 2 × 12 hours or on a unique double dial with 12 and 24 hours.
Sunclock won’t drain the battery!
It can be used as a program (app), background (wallpaper) or control element (widget).
The location is required to calculate the astronomical data. It is set via the internal GPS receiver, an integrated city table or manually.
The time and date can be simulated by swiping across the screen. In this way, the cosmic rhythms and conditions of the sun in the course of the day and year can be discovered and studied for every place on earth. This simulation can also run automatically as an animation.